Student Enrollment

To enroll your student in Marshfield Schools, please go to Central Office, located at 170 State Hwy DD, Marshfield MO (just west of the High School and just north of Shook Elementary).

You may pick up enrollment packets for your students at this location OR you may download the documents and bring them to Central Office when they are complete. You will need to bring the following documents:

Proof of Residency - examples: utility bill/deposit receipt, Tax Bill (Real Estate/Personal Property, Lease signed by both parties, Real Estate Contract signed by both parties.

Custody documents -  which may include: Parenting plan, guardianship papers, adoption papers, notarized document for temporary custody.

Student Immunization Records

Student Birth Certificate

Student Social Security Card/Number 

Student Enrollment Forms:
All forms must be completed and returned to Central Office 

New Student Enrollment 
Complete all pages and return to Central Office.

Request for Records
Complete and sign 

Parent Portal Agreement
Complete and sign

Technology Use Agreement
Complete and sign